cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xFortex
Honored Guest
Hello, My prefered way to make game purchases is via physical gift cards (scratch cards) that I buy at various stores to add funds to a virtual wallet that most virtual stores offer. So far I have been able to make use of google play cards, steam gift cards, blizzard gift cards, playstation network cards. And I know other stores that also offer this type of payment. I have nor want a credit card or to make a paypal account as they come with unwanted costs. Payment methods should be plentiful and convenient. The oculus store is the only one that does not offer a payment method that I can make use of. So would you kindly add more?
38 Comments
borissifuentes
Honored Guest
IT WOULD HELP IF OCULUS ACTUALLY ANSWERED MY SUPPORT REQUESTS. RETURNING MY UNIT IF I DON'T HEAR BACK TOMORROW. HOW RIDICULOUS MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AND THERE"S NOT EVEN A NUMBER TO CALL
BurnNYC
Honored Guest
Ive been having the same issues. 3 credit cards, PayPal, two different computers, in VR, on phone can’t add anywhere. Support gave me a templated response and then came back later saying they’ll give me an update in 72 hours. This is crazy, 3 days and I have a $500 paperweight.
Maybe to putt a option to pay with ideal because some people dont have creditcard or PayPal but they want to buy something but they cant because they live in the Netherlands and only haven ideal
steve6
Honored Guest
Same issues here. My experience so far with Oculus support is pretty poor. I have an expensive brick until Oculus pull their finger out and fix what is a pretty fundamental issue. Like others, if it does not get resolved pretty soon, then my device will be going back to the retailer. Oculus are in my opinion a joke at this point.
Daniel.Needles
Protege
The problem started in 5/19 for me.  Got a lot of vague answers.  Since 6/5 (it is 6/15) I have not heard a peep from support on ticket 2857592 despite daily requests for them to do so.   I sent in Console error messages from Edge, Firefox, and Chrome which all point to an error on their server.  Still not a peep.  I used linked in to contact key people including a director of development in Dallas. Somehow he didn't see the connection of bad support to his role. Lol. Given the hefty investment in subsidized hardware you'd think some attention to support would be made. But in my 30 years working in IT as a contractor this is literally the worse support organization I've had to work with.  
minecraftbattle
Honored Guest
same T-T pls oculus help me
add ideal payment to store
amit1
Explorer
payment issues still happening, no matter what card or paypal only this this site problems any other sites no issues
Kesagatame
I usually don't use credit cards.So, shopping at the oculus store without a credit card requires a bit of complicated steps. And, I'm japanese. I think many japanese people are still usually use real money. So, I would like to be able to make payments at convenience stores and prepaid cards like other many companies.
ZwPBerserk
Honored Guest
I would buy alot more if I could just pay with iDeal