cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kilroy5150
Protege

My thoughts on this are simple: Post a few "how to manuals" on how you make animated/interactive 3D objects that will work in Oculus Home so other people could start designing and making home more up to do.

Don't get me wrong, the free content is cute and all but all that "old" stuff??? I would gave gone with a 50/50 ratio of modern/classic rather than so many old world 3D objects.

IMHO none of that "old world" stuff really fits the CAFE template and it seems very out of place in spots like that.

There are a lot of talented amateurs (i.e people who aren't paid to do 3D work) out there and let's be 100% honest here: Any video game you play, any veteran player will tell you that mods make these games far more interesting and mods are done by every day people. I'm sure there are differing opinions to this but, in general, most would agree. And Home is the same way, let the "modders" in and let them do their stuff. 

The selection of interactive items, in Oculus Home, is just so very limited by the imaginations of the staffers there. Like the boomerang: In very few of the home templates (from Oculus) can you really stretch out and enjoy that object. 

We need guides. Oculus "how to" books to make a home much better.