cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alayna07
Level 3

Please create Oculus store gift cards. Physical gift cards and e-gift cards. This will be very popular!

7 Comments
Kellyharvanek
Level 2

Please pretty please create Oculus Quest 2 Gift Card so we can buy it and spend it in the store and buy it as a gift for a birthday or a Christmas or any kind of present alright.

ZombieFood41
Level 3

I agree. I looked for a prepaid or Oculus gift card at the store the other day assuming they had one. That’s mandatory. Personally I do not like using my bank card online for anything. Not security, I’d just rather use a prepaid visa or a “Oculus Card” 

girl_lynx
Level 2

I would like gift cards so I can let people know what I want without people having my email address. 

Holman420
Level 2

I agree. I’ve tried using a pre paid credit card, and they don’t take them. I would absolutely love it if they made their own gift cards because I don’t have a pre paid credit card that is reloadable

Traeonna
Level 2

I second this. Yes, games can be gifted, but I want to gift people Beat Saber Music Packs. Sometimes I just want to give them a set amount of money to buy whatever they want! The “gift” system needs to be expanded to include ALL content.

Yes!!!!!! This has been the biggest pain I have told everyone I know about it and they have the same problem. You need gift cards

williamkelsey
Level 2

Does anyone else feel that Oculus has dropped the ball by not accepting gift cards for purchases? What about coming out with Oculus gift cards?