cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barak_shakel
Level 2
There are games that is fun to have the vibrate effect, and there are some just annoying and battery consume. I would like to have the option to Enable/Disable the vibrate effect.
13 Comments
danstin14
Level 2
Add the ability to increase or decrease controller rumble/vibration intensity, could be a simple slider in settings.
Flame67
Level 2
I have had a chronic case of carpal tunnel for over a year. I have given up all video games in which I played on my console. I decided to get a VR headset thinking beat saber wouldn’t cause me any pain as all I’m doing is swinging my arms. Turns out it is worse for my CTS than using a controller or typing this out from my phone. The vibration on beat saber is ridiculous. And playing other games aggravates my CTS as well because of the vibration. I tried wearing gloves but it really doesn’t stop the vibration enough. I looked through the settings and found no option to turn off vibration. Why is this not an option? Please release an update allowing us to turn off controller vibration. Not everyone wants it. And in my case I can barely use my VR headset. Also, can I modify the controllers somehow to turn off vibration?
Peacemaker4real
Level 2
Unbelieveable it doesn't exist in these times where ppl wanna save energy.
antgrimes1997
Level 2
I would love to disable the effect to save battery on certain titles.
lucianomunoz
Level 3
yeah please!
kathleenwest
Level 3
There was some software/firmware update that cause the controllers to vibrate like all the time while selecting menu items and playing Beat Saber hitting every block it hurts and causes pain to my hands to feel these continuous like vibrations. I could not find the software setting to turn this feature off. I need this new feature turned off. I absolutely cannot play, use, and enjoy this product anymore with the controller vibrations on with like every movement. This device needs to comply with people who have issues with noise/vibrations by allowing these features to be turned off. This issue was not in the original product that I purchased, so dev teams needs to quickly add a feature to disable this new feature.
kathleenwest
Level 3
I am experiencing the same issue now. It is uncomfortable and painful. Whatever they did in my last update, the vibrations are now unbearable and I cannot enjoy Beat Saber anymore!!!!!
kathleenwest
Level 3
I am experiencing the same issue now with controller vibrations. It is uncomfortable and painful. Whatever they did in my last update, the vibrations are now unbearable and I cannot enjoy Beat Saber anymore!!!!!
slaktary
Level 3
Hope they fix it, for me, it drains the battery life much more quickly
ruggie1of1
Level 2
I have the exact opposite problem. After the latest update the vibrations are so weak I can barely feel them in beat saber. Since so many people have issues with it one way or the other, they should make this setting adjustable. I'll happily go through batteries for more feedback.