cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Would be great to have pets to play with, like dogs, cats, monkeys, parrots, etc.
18 Comments
Knyght
Explorer
Please do puppies first!
pcenginefx
Protege
A cat would be awesome! I saw a bird in one of the demo Home worlds so they have something like that, but for sure need a full fledged pet.
crany
Honored Guest
A Puppie, that you need to feed and play with (all optional!) that always awaits you in your virtual home - that would be incredible and could also lead you to emotionaly bind your customers to the oculus eco system. If someone doesn't want to look for his pet - allow a robot drone, that cares for itself. But even if your pet would just run around and chill in your home - this would be a beginning and would add life to your home.
Fahijama
Explorer
The robot from first contact. Personal assistant! Can ask it questions and set timers like alexa.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I absolutely want robot animals, cats, all the animals. Give me animals!! Especially if the animals have varied AI and can interact with stuff, like sometimes you'll go to Home and they'll be sleeping on the couch, sometimes they'll come up to you and interact, maybe they sleep by the fireplace or watch things that move, I like this plan.
devops1
Honored Guest
Way in the future, but give every object the possibility to be custom programmed with AI. A chair that follows us around, or an imported .obj that stops moving every time we look in its direction.
seekified
Protege
Virtual rabbits. Zomfgyes.
Scabbage
Honored Guest
I want a rabbit with ragdoll physics so I can throw it at things
Anonymous
Not applicable
The creatures from Farlands!
geebee
Honored Guest
The existing faerie is a brilliant start and my favourite item so far, you could start with tweaking it's already good iterations as oposed to starting from scratch.