cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jcfunk
Level 3

Well I've done a bit of googling on this. I have found that the option to remove titles, ie demos or free tiles from the library has been asked for years. The earliest request I found was from 2017. So I believe the just don't want to let us.  I guess it's a numbers game, you see if you keep accidentally keep installing the title, it looks like it's been downloaded many times.

If anyone else has ideas why they keep refusing to add this function please comment.

To me is an easy addition. Don't even have to change any firmware.  Just give me a webpage I can do it on.  

4 Comments
Tom257
Level 2

I haven't seen a post on this for a while now and I just want to remind the Devs at Oculus (or meta now) that there's still lots of people that want a feature to completely remove games from there library. I'm not a Dev but surely with the amount of money Oculus has, they should be able to let you remove a game or app completely from your library.

Jcfunk
Level 3

They decided years ago to ignore this request.

relaxculus
Level 5

Or at least hide that apps, or always use "installed" category as default when exiting from an app.

UNBELIEVABLE!

ObserverOfSin
Level 2

There must be a reason, but the only one I can think of is...

'Why wouldn't you want to see all the demos, free apps and all the other crap you've installed in the past that you will never use again in your library by default?'