cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ENiKS
Adventurer

WIth a lot seated expriences, I'm sure I'm not the only one who often used the recenter option from Universal Menu to properly position myself in VR. Right now having to go to settings, sensors and figure out that 'Repeat Sensor Setup' what I want (I was seriously worried about having to go thru whole setup again) is a bit complicated. Button in the panel where it shows date, battery and volume would be ideal.

6 Comments
BlackEternity
Protege
You can just open the current running application (Home / Store / whatnot) and press "Recenter view". That's what I was searching instantly when I sat down :-D Was confused as heck aswell. Cheers
esarion
Honored Guest
When running a vr program / game push the dash butoon and in the window oft the current app showing up, there are two blue buttons. (I have the german version, don't know the names in english). One to end the app and with the other one (something like "standard view") you can recenter.
eric_brown1
Honored Guest
Absolutly, I play Elite a lot and it's really frustrating to remember where the reset position is located.
rchrdcrg
Protege
Gonna have to "downvote" this one as this is already there... just not very intuitive, but as others have mentioned, there's a recenter option without having to repeat the sensor setup.
werelamb
Protege
The recenter option in standard Oculus version is much more user friendly then the way they have it set up in the Core 2.0 version. In standard you just click the 0 button on the right controller and then click on the arrow symbol, and it's done within 1-2 seconds, also most importantly it can be easily done during game-play without any noticeable interruptions. The Core 2.0 version takes more clicks and you have to open settings, there's more disruption to game-play and I find it doesn't work as well as the standard version
seekified
Protege
When I'm in an app, I simply press the Home button and the Recenter View button is right in front of me in the bottom right of the middle window.