cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frederick_cousi
Explorer
So in every other versions of Resident Evil 4, whenever your inventory is full, you're still able to pick up a new item as it'll automatically bring up your inventory, with said item on the tray to the right. That way you're able to either rearrange or mix some herbs together For some reason, this feature was removed from the VR version. It's pretty frustrating having to discard something because you're trying to pick up some herb that you could simply mix with the other herbs you already have If the devs were worried about it breaking the immersion... I'll just say that if this was real life, you would definitely just pick it up and take the time to shuffle your stuff around. It wouldn't be surrealistic or weird
1 Comment
0-0-Bram
Honored Guest

Agreed. Several times I felt that even without accessing the inventory I could make use of a green herb on the ground. But the game should be more faithful to the original.
There should also be an option to disable the censorship. Ashley's boobs have jiggle physics and Leon still looks at Ada's butt, but the very sparse sexual dialogue has been removed? Just leave it as it was.