cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonnyBullet
Level 4
Please add software ipd adjust on top of the hardware solution to improve quality (stereo effect and chromatic aberration) for people that fall in between or slightly out of the 58/63/68mm of the hardware iPd adjustment. This way we would get a good enough hybrid of quest 1 and rift s in terms of adjustment :) Sadly there isn’t a quest 2 page on here yet, so I hope that this idea still finds a few people that vote on it 🙂
92 Comments
matthew_sw_jeon
Level 2
As someone with ipd 72, I'd really appreciate the implementation
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please, my ipd is 60 😞
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please My IPD is 75
aliokatan
Level 2
Yes please, my family has generally wider IPD's and mine is just out of the range of this headset. A software supplement would be a trivial option to add and is something available on competing Windows Mixed Reality headsets
UdoG
Level 3
My IPD is 72 - unfortunately 68mm is not enough for me (and many other users).
Clax78
Level 2
Please from Rome.. add software adjust on Quest 2. I have about 73mm and i have to compress the quest 2 really ******* my face to see the edge not blurried. but it hurts after a while. so please. please
SkyArcher
Level 3
IPD 71 here. I can see clearly just perfectly in the middle, the further I look, the blurrier it becomes.
DJay_
Level 3
IPD 67 here but Setting 3 (68) feels so strange. 😞 There must be a solution to make this more comfortable and more accessible.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Definitely update the firmware to allow us to fine tune the IPD please
elwali_ahmed_mk
Level 2
I have IPD of 74 mm, what should I do? I feel dizzy when I move and look at the sides.. please add the software adjustment... The processor can handle that easily.