cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xxxardvarkxxx
Level 2
Hello, friends! I want to leave a review on Oculus Quest 2 and Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery Pack and Carrying Case. The helmet is great, really, if you are a gamer buy it, I'm playing wirelessly and it is so so great. But this is the story not about it, it is about Elite Strap with battery, it is not so good, unfortunately. I was thinking about what to buy, this pack with a case and elite strap from oculus or on AliExpress. I decided to buy from Oculus, they will provide the best quality I said to myself, but I was wrong. The battery is charging very slow, and I have problems with charging it to full capacity, most of the time it stops on 71-73%, and it is dying very fast even when the helmet is powered off. But I can live with that, the issue that ****** me of is that wheel which you use to tighten the strap stop holding the tight. I reached out to the support and they said that will send me the new strap, I gave them my contacts, of my post-service in the US, because I'm not from the US and they said that they won't send me a new strap until I will give them contacts of a real person in the US, but I don't have anyone there. So, if you are not from the US buy everything, but you should know that you won't get any support if something goes wrong. I bought a ******** Amazon and then deliver it to UA. I even would pay for delivery if they send me a new one, but they said no. It is strange to me because I'm sure that I'm not the only one who uses OQ2, not in the US.