cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
somo44
Explorer

Not able to delete games or demos that we no longer want is becoming tiresome. I understand we can Uninstall what we want in order to free up space, but please add a feature so we can have the option to permanently delete them. My library is becoming quite the cluttered mess. We ask that you please consider adding a delete option. 

8 Comments
NapaCorey
Explorer

Seconded

olaf200878
Protege

Same

elafynoh
Honored Guest

Yes, this is definitely needed. Although i would suggest to have some sort of a vault, so you can remove games from your library to your vault. This would clean up the library but you will still be able to get back to some games you bought. 

In addition to this i also would suggest to have the option to create folders in your library. I do want to have all Star Wars or Sports games in different folders.

Deelizer
Explorer

Yes, really irritating having to plough through unwanted games to find your content! This will make people generally more cautious about purchasing anything new or downloading demos. That can’t be good business.

Jojolaraviole
Honored Guest

Bonjour,

Il serait bien d'appliquer ce que les gens demandent, cela fait déjà 2 ans.
Tous les launcher de jeux vidéos donne la possibilité de supprimer, réorganiser, mettre en favoris, sauf sur l'application oculus et cette bibliothèque ou on se trouve avec les démos des jeux déjà achetés, ainsi que des anciens jeux testés et autres applications sans intérêt polluant notre liste.
Il faut pouvoir supprimer ce qu'on souhaite de cette bibliothèque générale.

Merci.

M_Sabouni
Honored Guest

I'm having the same issue, and I would love to have the option to permanently delete unwanted demo, game or app, especially the demos and games which I got from "App Lab" that's really annoying!

Coriannangel
Honored Guest

Ce serais effectivement pas une mauvaise chose de nous trouver une solution!

chrislokc420666
Explorer

I've  Wanted this since day 1. I do not understand why it has not been implemented. It can't be that hard to do. I have over 800 games in my library I don't want to scroll through all that sometimes