cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lubos.svamberg
Explorer

I ask why the sale of Meta Quest products in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe is not supported? Apple has already understood that it will sell more products in the Czech Republic than, for example, in Finland, Sweden or Belgium, which you support by selling, and has included the Czech Republic in the first wave of sales. Why is it not possible to order Ocvulus Quest, for example in Poland, which you also support by selling. Could it be advantageous for you to supply the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Hungary and other Central European countries, for example centrally from Poland? After all, for example, DPVR sells from two stores throughout Europe and it is completely without problems. After starting my choice of a suitable VR headset for me, I first wanted to buy them in Europe from DPVR. As a result, I decided that Oculus Quest would be better thanks to support and overall expansion, but I found a problem with sales in the Czech Republic. Various resellers here Oculus Quest 2 in the 128 GB version sell for 400-490 EUR (+ 5 EUR postage), while the price directly from the official Oculus stores in Europe is 349 EUR (free postage). By the way, the German Oculus store (from where I could order) does not have any Oculus products for sale. Can you please change the sales situation in Eastern Europe for the benefit of customers?

22 Comments
fikinoob9
So as the title says, I think we need expanded shipping, because people who want to get their hands on the devices aren't that happy. Right now to get a Oculus you have to buy it from amazon, which includes all the shipping fee(s). Which is not fair because you guys have free shipping options for supported countrys. Please add other shipping options so we can all enjoy the devices.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi could someone tells me what is the reason that my country (Czech Republic) is not supported for business with Oculus? I am just curious because Germany, Poland, Austria all of them are. Is it because of some our bureaucracy or why? Just thought that it is same in all European countries. Thank you

indefix123

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can Hungary become a supported country? Hungary is also an European Union country like Germany, France and Austria, which are supported countries. Are there any plans to extend the list of supported countries to the European Union?

Gyurmatag
Honored Guest

Completely support that. I want to order a Quest 2, but I Can’t because Hungary is not supported.

FBukovina
Honored Guest

Hello, i want to ask you to expand to Czech Republic. Becouse on your official page cost $299 and in CZ on 3rd party reseller cost 10490CZK=$467.

Thanks😉

strucik.007
Honored Guest

Yes please ❤️

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey lubos.svamberg! We are working towards getting our products to more countries, however, there are many imitations or obstacles in the way. For example, we aren't allow to ship to certain countries, for the reason that we can't guaranty that we are meeting the country's data laws and that we haven't gotten permission to sell our product due to regulation based on the battery that is in our devices. We understand the inconvenience, but we do hope to be able to have our store available in more countries in the future! Thank you for your patience with us while we work out the limitation and regulation. 

Alorbla
Honored Guest

I own Oculus Rift S and my controller is broken and there is no official way to buy a new one. Is really sad that your supported shipping countries are Austria and even Poland (our neighbours) but Czech and Slovakia propal Europe Union countries are not there. I am practically unable to buy new controller expect of Ebay resellers, but they are mostly not shipping to Europe. I even spoke with your support and they unfortunetly  cannot help me. So my only hope is to wait until metaverse will expand. So please keep it in mind that fresh market is available in here. And try to expand at least to all European Union countries we are not different !

Marcelo_BR.NL
Explorer

I queria dar um idéia para investimentos para o futuro... Assim como usam um capacete neural para mover um exoesqueleto e adicionar membros inexistentes, quem sabe seria possível fazer um oculos com um capacete neural para mover um corpo virtual....