cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
facebook26
Explorer
I know the Netflix app essentially was a pet project of John Carmack and it was really great on GearVR at the time. Now it looks like a neglected child and need an upgrade to match the wonderful new hardware of the Quest 2. Please talk to the concerned parties (Netflix?). And John, if you´re seeing this: Blow some magic coding dust its way. Please? Wishlist by order of priority: *Update the streams to HD-material - 480p doesn´t look good. (never really did, but now it looks horrendous) *Update textures in the enviroment (gives us more enviroments?), Passthrough as background? *Ability to watch together with a friend or two. *Ability to download videos to the device. *Give some love to Void Theatre and let us choose backdrops, color schemes or even passthrough + some more control on curvature of the screen. *Maybe integrate it as an Oculus-TV-app?
163 Comments
fastandfurious2
Honored Guest
Please update NETFLIX app with 3D movies.
sasquatch351
Honored Guest
Update the app and give more options for the viewing environments. Having 3d movie support would be nice too.
Guvner57
Explorer
Well overdue for an update, no excuse not to now that Quest 2 has better clarity. App looks so tired.
info23
Honored Guest
Downloads!!! I want to download my shows to watch on the road. Now I need to sideload android app
NeonFux
Explorer
come on Oculus , give this app an update in time for Christmas movie time
DavidJamesPsych
Honored Guest
This was a bad interface on the Go and it's still lousy on both quest 1 and 2, sort this mess out.
alexross99
Honored Guest
Please, we really need 1080p streaming to make this app useful. Thank you!
msitarzewski
Explorer
Mozilla did a great job with the YouTube experience in Firefox Reality... the 4k stuff is stunning. That’s a third party... Netflix can make it way better!
Dany74m
Honored Guest
Amazon prime, looks so much better, please update netflix too!
dorsibony11
Honored Guest
Agreed