cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TreverSpade
Explorer
Remove the ban for Virtual Desktops steam VR WiFi support ! This feature is the best feature since the launch of the Quest and WE WANT IT !
863 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
I currently already use Virtual Desktop with the Oculus Rift CV1 very often. If the same parity in functionality isn't on the Oculus Quest I cannot consider purchasing one in the future.
greenterrell85
Honored Guest
Meh i lost all use for this headset valve's, index is looking pretty enticing now, time to go get my $500 back. Also the S doesnt support my **** ipd so i cant eveb use that..... thanks for forgetting big people exist
xellex727
Honored Guest
You guys need to understand WHO your customers are and give them what they want. They will, in turn, take great care of you. We WANT streaming. DO NOT be tools.
noahboles6
Honored Guest
I just bought Skyrim VR. Literally today. If you take this away from me I will be returning all my products for a refund. This is clearly a horrible move.
Sixer
Explorer
Oculus please remove the Steam VR ban. I have only used the Oculus store for apps, but I want the option to try my Rift games on my Quest if I want to.
remarkabl
Protege
Restricting this type of feature is exactly the kind of anti-consumer behavior I hoped Oculus was above, sadly I seem to have been mistaken. If you are worried about this feature “hurting Quest” (read; you don’t make “quite” a billion bucks) then work with these kind of enthusiastic developers to make the features we so clearly want a reality. Oculus grip on the VR market is slipping as it is.
VRKnightz
Honored Guest
Ironically I was on the fence, and I had decided because of the ability to use Steam I would go ahead and bite the bullet and buy another VR headset...But now you have fixed my dilemma...
myspam2185
Honored Guest
Will be returning my rift s for an index next week. Nice work guys.
jwillett1112
Honored Guest
Please allow steam streaming. Like others, this is why I purchased the quest.
itsjustjames650
Honored Guest
What can’t you simply add native Steam support? It’s simple: More Apps, More Options, More Users, More Units sold, More Facebook Accounts.