cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TreverSpade
Explorer
Remove the ban for Virtual Desktops steam VR WiFi support ! This feature is the best feature since the launch of the Quest and WE WANT IT !
863 Comments
khandakadir
Honored Guest
Of course Facebook has to be the greedy conglomerate. You’re going to lose a **** of a lot of profit by doing this. no one is going to agree and your competitors will prosper from this blunder
harrisonwillia1
Honored Guest
I recently ordered the quest and thought I’d be able to play any of the vr games I’ve seen on steam without needing a high end gaming pc. I was so excited that I ordered one before this news came out. I will return my quest if I run out of games after a week
justarandomname
Explorer
Why did you have to take down screaming from virtual desktop you caused madness with let it come back
dillnick51
Honored Guest
No ban!!!
tritaniumgaming
Honored Guest
I legit just got my first vr headset and after months of not wanting a rift s I was finally convinced. If I have to deal with this I might just return it
bananacondaaa
Honored Guest
Don’t take away our fun 😞 people really love the desktop feature please don’t take it away.
JuicyShrimps
Honored Guest
Give
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please find a way to make streaming games possible. Thank you for your work, you are awesome ❤️
riyadkatakata
Honored Guest
Updates
Anonymous
Not applicable
no keep steamvr mode on oculus quest's virtual desktop