cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch Pad Week 3

jordan_jonesbre
Explorer
Hitting a slight roadblock this week due to computer difficulties, I used this week as an opportunity to do more research o to help determine the visual style that I would like to go with for the still Untitled project. As a result, I did some experimentation using Quill, the VR illustration and animation tool. Using the tool allowed me to gain an appreciation for what it could do, and in order to see the depths of what it was capable of so far I looked toward experiences that used it. In that research I found Dear Angelica, a surreal experience that I admired the visual fidelity of, but felt the other parts of the experience to be lacking. 

With my experience introducing myself to quill, I found that the surreal aesthetic could work for the experience that I am trying to make, but the information on using that platform is sparse because it is new, and it may be more appropriate to search for more traditional methods with regard to visual design. As a result, I have started consulting with local visual designers from the New York game design community.
0 REPLIES 0