cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Home (The Store) - Localised Screen Shots

ndreamsprod
Honored Guest
Due to the recent news of European language translations coming to the store at the end of January, I was wondering what the options were in regards to displaying the different localized screen shots? Is this functionality also going to be available at the end of January or is this something that will come later on?
8 REPLIES 8

ndreamsprod
Honored Guest
Is there any news on this please? We are preparing our marketing materials and could really do with having an answer as soon as possible.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, we should support localized screenshots.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

ndreamsprod
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
Yes, we should support localized screenshots.

Sorry, but does that mean yes you are supporting localized screen shots right now and we can send them with our submissions or you will support them in the future? If so, when will this be supported?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, we are supporting this now (the localization was a recent addition).

When you submit your app are you not given the option to add localized images?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
"cybereality" wrote:

What does this mean? Is there an actual submission page now or is it still Dropbox folders?

ndreamsprod
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
Yes, we are supporting this now (the localization was a recent addition).

Currently all we have submission-wise is the submissions details document. This describes how to set up a submission in the correct layout on dropbox but does not mention anything about localised screen shots.

For now, I will create a folder for each language within the 'images' folder. Hopefully this will be an acceptable approach.

philgreenspan
Honored Guest
You got it Daniel, new folders for each batch of images is perfect.

For example:
ImageGallery
ImageGallery_DE
ImageGallery_FR

You can even do:
ImageGallery_ES_es
ImageGallery_ES_mx

Anonymous
Not applicable
Talking about which, when can we expect Dutch (NL_nl) localization?