cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LithiumIO's Home 2.0 Model Collection [NSFW]

LithiumIO
Level 4
I'm lazy.
A collection of custom Oculus Home 2.0 Models you can import. I update and add new models from time to time (usually once a week).
I haven't made any of these models, just downloaded, adjusted, and converted them for use in Home 2.0. Some models are still being fixed and worked on a little, so check for version updates in the file names. My workspace folder is my Google Drive, and as per preface, you'll have to sift through the folder - and no there's no screenshots (yet still). Some models may be slightly weird materials, or size is way out (too big/too small/etc) but 95% of them should be in quite usable condition.
I tried to name everything in a good way to help figure out what's what. NSFW models are named with NSFW at the start of the file name.
Have fun and check back every once in a while for new stuff.
8 REPLIES 8

Digikid1
Level 12
Grabbed the Sword of Omens, The Robocop model ( it's not very good as the textures look quite weird ), and a random NSFW model just to see what it was like.....yeah I am not leaving that out in my home.  LOL!!!!!!!!

LithiumIO
Level 4
Yeah Robocop has some bad textures which I can't fix. Looks nice if you put it in a dimly lit corner or something... not much I can do about it since I believe it was a model that someone else converted and uploaded to SketchFab so it's all baked on there.
Glad you like some of the other models though 🙂 The majority of them are pretty nice IMO, and converted really well. Some of the earlier models I did I need to revisit though as I am a lot better at material conversions now and Identifying problem parts of models.

Digikid1
Level 12
Also grabbed the Echo-1. Good model. 

Digikid1
Level 12
@LithiumIO you may want to take another look on the Sword of Omens model.  The Eye of Thundera is too thin and is not centered correctly.  I would fix it but I know absolutely NOTHING about modeling.

ElusiveMarlin
Level 7
Some great models here @LithiumIO 
Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work!
RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

LithiumIO
Level 4

Digikid1 said:

@LithiumIO you may want to take another look on the Sword of Omens model.  The Eye of Thundera is too thin and is not centered correctly.  I would fix it but I know absolutely NOTHING about modeling.

Hey bud, it's not my model so I can't really change or edit it. I just converted it from SketchFab, sorry!

Some great models here @LithiumIO 
Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work!

No worries at all 😄
Hopefully I'll get more time sometime soon to add some new ones.

Digikid1
Level 12

LithiumIO said:

Digikid1 said:

Hey bud, it's not my model so I can't really change or edit it. I just converted it from SketchFab, sorry!

my apologies.  Thought that it was your design.  Still a kickarse prop though!  Thanks for sharing it.

LithiumIO
Level 4

Digikid1 said:

LithiumIO said:

Digikid1 said:

my apologies.  Thought that it was your design.  Still a kickarse prop though!  Thanks for sharing it.

No problem at all. I could probably edit and fix it up after conversion, if I knew the first thing about using Blender that is. I only model in zBrush, but the GLTF/GLB format isn't compatible with zBrush. I can open the models in Blender, but after that I'm totally lost!