cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NSFW: are there any physical copies of adult games for Oculus Rift

LordScott87
Level 2
I'm in a way thought of asking you all if you wish to post links of a good sites to buy them in my collection & my other collection of gaming,anime & manga & my import game collection feel free to do so if any of you want to & for now i don't know yet if I'm going to get PlayStation VR or otherwords I'm on the fence i haven't decided yet because due to some games including import games i might want to get in my collection.

Yeah yeah i know some are exclusives as 2 examples are summer lessons for PlayStation 4 varies versions & DOAX3  & they are VR games & yeah yeah i know there are non-VR versions of DOAX3 & if any of you want to say if you think i should hide my taste in gaming,anime & manga feel free to do so. & if any of you want to include tips on how to hide my taste in gaming,anime & manga. When & if I'm using my Oculus Rift especially from my family including my parents,my friends & from kids & kids of younger generations feel free to do so if any of you want to :).

Thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding,thanks for your time & thanks again for your answers & your tips & if any of you want to know my taste in gaming,anime & manga feel free to ask & I'll gladly tell you all i don't mind :).
1 REPLY 1

aiden_p2
Level 3