cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Porn (MEGATHREAD) NSFW

Herolord
Level 4
"Pokey" wrote:
Theriftlist lists 3D Porn Director:

http://theriftlist.com/Home/Game?name=Porn%20Director%203D

The problem with that is that most people don't want to have relations with a texture. They would have to use 3d scans as displayed in a previous thread.
1,352 REPLIES 1,352

Herolord
Level 4
"jwilkins" wrote:


Whether or not Priya is a transgender individual or not, it is polite to refer to them using their preferred personal pronoun. Not doing so implies that you somehow know better than they do what gender they are.

I say this even though I'm pretty sure you are just trolling.

But if he was a man, he would be a man. Is his "spirit" a female? Also, what if he wanted to be treated as a cat? Would you argue for legally viewing him as a cat, and would you patronize him by referring to him as such? What if he wanted to treat other realities as not so? What if he said "to me, I feel like 1+1=3", would you then act as though 1+1 equaled 3 to spare his feelings? Also, don't liberals claim that gender is a social construct? So how can one be born the "wrong gender"?

jwilkins
Level 2
EDIT: Let me just put it this way, so it is somewhat on topic. Let's say that we were in a VR simulation and I chose a female avatar. Do you think I'd appreciate being referred to as a "he"? I'd think that was pretty rude. This isn't even hypothetical, I do find it rude in non-VR games. I don't think it is that hard to extend such courtesy to real reality.



Oh come on. Do you really want to argue about this? If I said I wanted to be called "Jay", would you start arguing with me about my personal reality? Stop exaggerating.

As for being the "wrong gender", you are confusing gender and sex. Some people aren't even born with an identifiable sex, so your comment is doubly ignorant.

I'm surprised you'd be interested in participating in a thread about fantasy sex in virtual reality and you have not the first clue about these things. Please go educate yourself a little before I have to start throwing around terms like "cis" and "privileged" which will guarantee that the thread will never recover 😉

You should probably also refrain from guessing my politics.
(╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

siha
Level 3
Lol at some of the responses in here. Defending rudeness against a porn star. Classic. :lol:

nihilian
Level 2
My 2c:

People will always want real porn, but I personally like animated better.

1. Unrestricted by human physiology, you can have any shape/size/color/species you want, I won't raise examples, use your dirty dirty minds.

2. Less possibility of exploiting human beings, therefore more moral. Think of the poor guys who have to maintain a certain "posture" all day long and don't even get as much fame for their efforts as some of their colleagues. :lol:

3. Gets better with age. The live action aspect of visual story telling has peaked already, digital animation is still constantly improving.

4. ???

5. Profit

nihilian
Level 2
1. VR is not limited to America.
2. Porn is not exclusively produced and consumed in America.
3. Exploitation happens in free countries.

If you want to discuss this topic further, PM me so we don't get this thread closed again.

Herolord
Level 4
"JohnRambo" wrote:
"nihilian" wrote:


2. Less possibility of exploiting human beings, therefore more moral. Think of the poor guys who have to maintain a certain "posture" all day long and don't even get as much fame for their efforts as some of their colleagues. :lol:


Last time I checked, America is a free country and no one is being forced at gun point to do anything.

The female porn stars are not "being exploited". They are voluntarily choosing to do that job.

As for all the talk about Priya Rai being a man, what the hell? I've seen plenty of her videos and all I can say is, she is 100 percent woman. If you have any evidence to the contrary, please provide it. And "My uncle told me" does not count as evidence.

Transgendered (misnomer) are always still obviously the sex they are, especially when discussing them in the nude as would be the case with Priya. If her genitals don't looks like a mutilated mess, she is authentic.

jwilkins
Level 2
"siha" wrote:
Lol at some of the responses in here. Defending rudeness against a porn star. Classic. :lol:


Is your point that a porn star doesn't deserve courtesy? That would probably include anybody who develops adult entertainment or VR.

One reason why I think the western adult entertainment industry is so sleezy is because of this kind of attitude. Kind of a vicious cycle where lack of respect leads to creative talent finding more respectable things to do, which leads to a lack luster production values, which isn't respectable... (doesn't help that the audience probably isn't picky enough).

It is also impossible to get traditional research funding for something like this, lol. This is actually a general problem for anything related to sex, even when there are genuine questions.

One could probably do a real MA/MS or PhD on breast physics, but nobody would let you. (Way too much fun?)
(╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

captaintrips
Level 3
"James Deen: The VR Experience"

Herolord
Level 4
The fact that in some country some where a woman can get exploited has no relevance to the porn genre at all. It is pretty silly to argue that because something bad happens somewhere, the medium should be banished altogether. Lets ban parks because in some shit country somewhere, a bad thing happened at a park. The vast majority of porn stars and prostitutes are there voluntarily due to the simple fact that people don't have to use force to get women to be prostitutes or porn stars since millions of them have done so for the cash benefits. It's similar to why there isn't an active draft for servicemen in America, because they don't need a draft since there are enough who volunteer for the cash benefits.

Herolord
Level 4
Is anyone working on a Scarlett Johannsen Mod for Skyrim?