cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nsfw: Are there any otakus & hentai fans who owns any Oculus i.e Oculus Rift or am I only one

LordScott87
Level 2
To explain why am I asking out of curiosity like I said I'm a otaku,I'm a gamer,I'm a final fantasy fan/huge fan aka final fantasy nerd,I'm a hentai fan,I love hentai both VR & non-VR & I love hentai stuff. If you guys don't mind me saying it again just in case if you guys don't know,if you guys forgot & if you guys can't tell. & I know otakus do owns PlayStation VR but what about varies Oculus i.e Oculus Rift & don't worry I might get/buy & added to my collection & my waifu collection PlayStation VR when & if I get chance to & if I choose to.

So in a way I'm starting to get curious if there are any otakus & hentai fans that do owns any Oculus or am I only one.Thanks for reading & thanks for your answers & if you guys want to share your suggestions you guys think I should get/buy,added to my collection & my waifu collection & you guys think I might love feel free to share your suggestions if you guys want to thanks & thanks for your suggestions
1 REPLY 1

GeekyGami
Level 5
Please use, proper punctuation, please, so I can actually get a rest from your sentences without being kept forward as if it was a never-ending sentence & just kept edging me on like this, or like when you actually make a super long sentence& then never let us rest

While I wouldn't call myself an otaku, nor a hentai fan, I do enjoy seeing the strides taken in both directions in VR.
I think so far my favourite implementation for a hentai game was that of Sexaloid Girlfriend.