cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entitlement Checks

RaZeR2020
Honored Guest

"Entitlement Checks

The application must perform a check at startup to make sure the user is entitled to use the game, using the Platform SDK. For more information, see Entitlements in our Platform SDK Developer Guide."

This is what Oculus says regarding mobile submission requirments. However, I am building my project using Unity, not their Platform SDK so I am curious if I still need to do this and if yes, how do you do it?
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a unity package in the Platform SDK. You can import that to use the entitlement checks and other platform specific functions. Be aware that there are some included scripts that require microphone permissions, so you may want to remove them if you do not require them.

More info here: https://developer3.oculus.com/documentation/platform/latest/concepts/pgsg-3-pw-platform-walkthrough/#pgsg-pw-c-unity-ent

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, you do need to do this to be accepted on the Store.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV