cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear VR Alpha Channel app, "Not Supported For Your Device or OS"

irmike
Honored Guest
I just put an application made in Unity in my Alpha release channel. When I go to my Library in the Oculus Store, it says,

"Not Supported For Your Device or OS".

Does anyone know what is wrong here? If i build the app to my phone from unity it works fine.

I am on a Galaxy s7 and my Minimum API level is set to 19.
5 REPLIES 5

Mitnainartinari
Protege
I had this problem once. I don't know if what I did fixed it or if it was just a coincidence. I think the Oculus app might have gotten confused due to having a copy of my app that I uploaded to my phone through Android Studio and having some different info coming from the Oculus servers about the app in the alpha channel. I uninstalled the app I uploaded through Android Studio, then went back to the Oculus app which allowed me to download the app through the alpha channel. I still have entries that say "Not Supported for your device or OS" at the bottom of my "Not installed" tab (although those entries might be due to apps I got deleted from my developer dashboard), but I have my alpha channel app listed in the same tab in alphabetical order (if I scroll up). Hope this helps.

sapNovak
Honored Guest
I'm also having this issue.

juanoldinho
Heroic Explorer
@sapNovak make sure you add yourself as a user to your whichever release channel you are using.
Please tag me, @juanoldinho, in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.

articulite
Honored Guest
I also have this issue. Any help?

>>Now it works. Needed to close and reopen Oculus app.

guyguy12345
Honored Guest
i restarted the oculus app and it worked thanks articulite