cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does it take review

ryokawano
Honored Guest
Hi, I'm wondering how long does it take review? 

Last month, I created simple vr game application for GearVR as my job :wink: (the account what i use in my job is not this account). And I submitted my application. But, I think the term of review is too long??? It's passed over one month 😞 

Developers who submitted any application, how long have you taken for review? Please tell me about your experience!

thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
This should actually be in the development section. You can switch sections on the top right drop-down menu that says Community. To answer you question, though, sometimes submissions can take a while. You can always email submissions@oculus.com with questions regarding game submissions. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
This should actually be in the development section. You can switch sections on the top right drop-down menu that says Community. To answer you question, though, sometimes submissions can take a while. You can always email submissions@oculus.com with questions regarding game submissions. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

ryokawano
Honored Guest
Thank you cybereality! I changed my question category to Mobile Development and email to submissions@oculus.com. I hope that useful reply will come. Thank you :smiley: 

mattsydney
Explorer

ryokawano said:

Thank you cybereality! I changed my question category to Mobile Development and email to submissions@oculus.com. I hope that useful reply will come. Thank you :smiley: 

Haha good luck on that one!