cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After switched to meta account no entry in go

dirk.reitze
Honored Guest

... I only see three dots and can't enter the device. The same with my friend. In the Quest 1 everything worked fine. What to do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think I have sorted this. I had updated the account for both my Go and Quest 2 on the web.

The Quest 2 just booted up and updated the account using a device code it displayed.

For the GO, after the updates I had to fire up the Oculus App on my phone, update the logon on that and then connect to the same wifi as the Go, and then select the GO from the App. The 3 dots then went and the GO booted as normal.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

rog737
Explorer

Exactly the same here. The headset told me I needed to update to a new meta account - so I did, and now it won't boot - just the 3 dots.

I think I have sorted this. I had updated the account for both my Go and Quest 2 on the web.

The Quest 2 just booted up and updated the account using a device code it displayed.

For the GO, after the updates I had to fire up the Oculus App on my phone, update the logon on that and then connect to the same wifi as the Go, and then select the GO from the App. The 3 dots then went and the GO booted as normal.

dirk.reitze
Honored Guest

it worked for me. Thank you! 

andy.koo
Honored Guest

Worked for me also. I never even had the Oculus app installed on my phone since my GearVR days. Would have never occurred to me to do that.

How do I set up meta quest go