cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of a sudden MIC not working

CowboyRog
Protege
Yesterday MIC was working in Poker VR. Today can't get it to work. Did a reboot and full power down and still nothing.
First, is there a simple way to test if the MIC is working without going into an APP and asking if they hear me?
Second, how can I fix the MIC not working?
13 REPLIES 13

CowboyRog
Protege
The Voice Search is also not working. It did work in the past but not today/

Anonymous
Not applicable
You beat me to it. Sounds like it is time to log a trouble ticket.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please contact us. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

CowboyRog
Protege
Starting working today.... Don't know why. 

FraserBierwirth
Honored Guest
same problem no voice search or anything

CowboyRog
Protege
I think that some of the apps interfere with the MIC. Try going into any recent apps you used and back out of them and then do a reboot. This may help. My MIC starting working after I did this a couple of times.
RC 

spiritLed
Honored Guest
I noticed that my mic was not working today when I tried to chat in Big Screen. Mic doesn’t work in any apps or in voice search. I tried rebooting. Tried a factory reset. Still not working.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did a reset.. no mic.. Has anyone figured this out?  Doesn't work on Big Screen or any of the virtual talk apps

joshvf
Honored Guest
Have had mic problems in the past, but as of yesterday it's completely stopped working. Restarted the device multiple times then eventually did a factory reset. Still not working