cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one who took two days...

Pixelfox
Expert Protege
...to notice the clear film covering the bottom half of the outside that I could peel off (in a slow, satisfying way)?
15 REPLIES 15

chuffedfox
Protege

fungusman said:

I do this for EVERYTHING. I've kept the plastic on stuff for years saving it for a special day lol. Drives girlfriends crazy 😛

I'm the same.  Still got mine on.  

I like the idea of peeling it off years later and having a scratch-free, mint item underneath  B)

Pickleschlitz
Expert Protege
I did that with an iPod once, but years later the glue had bonded with the plastic film, and had stuck firmly to the case. Now it's got patches of glue all over it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Took me a couple of days to see it. But hey, I have impaired vision.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

fungusman said:

I do this for EVERYTHING. I've kept the plastic on stuff for years saving it for a special day lol. Drives girlfriends crazy 😛

Nice.

LZoltowski
Champion
Me too! took 2 days to realise LOL!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

brentoni
Protege
I saw unboxing videos so I knew there was a film somewhere around there but didn't see any noticeable tab or edge so I was just like who cares, I'm not going to waste my time looking for it when I could be using my new vr.