cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apparently i got a B-Stock Oculus Go from the Online Store and now i cant set it up.

deni12_6
Honored Guest
As the title says, apparently i got a B-Stock Go and when i want to setup it, it tells me, its already conntected to an account. What can i do? i cant use the Go without setting it up with my phone. Its really frustrating that i cant connect it to my account when i dont know the account of the person that used it before me. Even more frustrating is, that no one told me its B-Stock.
1 REPLY 1

kojack
MVP
MVP
Have a look here for instructions on doing a factory reset: https://support.oculus.com/166300084150879/
You can do it from just the headset (holding certain buttons when turning it on brings up a menu for it).

Factory resets wipe wipe all content and disconnect for any account, restoring it to what a new headset should be.

(It's also the only way to log out of an account. I've done it so damn many times to my Go to swap between my work and home accounts)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2