cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic authorization of PC when connecting over USB ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've searched high and low but can't find a way to make the authorization permanent, at least for a PC the GO has already connected to, to avoid the hassle. I'm thinking there's a way though because there are YT videos show someone accessing the content directly after plugging in. TIA !
5 REPLIES 5

relaxculus
Expert Protege
+1

Bjoessi
Explorer
+1

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've searched high and low but can't find a way to make the authorization permanent, at least for a PC the GO has already connected to, to avoid the hassle. I'm thinking there's a way though because there are YT videos show someone accessing the content directly after plugging in. TIA !

The YT video may have been edited.

Anonymous
Not applicable
These YouTube videos are probably from people who have Developer Mode enabled. With that you can make the authorisation permanent. If you want to go down that route you will need to install the drivers (only needed on Windows) and adb. I have also found that I occasionally need to run the adb devices command or press one of the buttons on the headset to wake it up, but it beats having to put the headset on to authorise it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, that's what I was thinking, will look to see how that mode can be activated.