cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook 360 app --- "no internet" and then crappy resolution

djh11375
Honored Guest
I have two problems in the facebook 365 app.  (1) I get a "no internet" popup error - this popup is only visible when in facebook360, and I have tested using other apps - the occulus is connected to the internet.
(2) when I can get around that, videos I have uploaded in Facebook have a very low resolution --- but when I look on my PC at facebook, there is a high resolution.  What am I doing wrong?
3 REPLIES 3

robin_j_zimmerm
Honored Guest
I have the same problem. I can access the photos I took at Christmas because I saved them. 

john_dawson_507
Honored Guest
Did this problem get resolved, i am getting same response using oculus go in facebnook 360 app

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Similar problem with Oculus quest 2 :

1- restarted Headset / internet any connected devices on the WiFi .
2- updated all devices to last update till 29/10/2020.
3-  Even Factory reset my Oculus quest 2.
4-Note that i have other devices connected normally to same WiFi and  working  totally fine .
5- used phone app to connect WiFi and reinstalled apps and  updated  it still shows  "Failed to connect to Oculus servers"
Did forget and re connect .
6- changed WIFI hz  between 2.4 hz & 5G .
With all of that it always show  ( Connected - No internet ) in the headset and  in app "Failed to connect to Oculus servers"
My last fix was to change  the WIFI router / Adapter
And 
it works on an old WIFI adapter i had before  on 2.4 hz. As it looks
like the problem in software not hardware and some of the current / new
WIFIs/Adapters  Oculus Quest have  problem with i was using TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card (Archer TX3000E)
To
have Wifi 6 and be able to use Virtual Desktop and play PC games 
wireless but i guys there is something wrong with Oculus Quest 2 that it
cant  take internet from some type of  WIFI/Adapters  and  need to be
fixed in the software i believe.

Is any one have different fix  or how to re connect it with this same routers/adapter ?

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?