cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Lens Protector Diameter?

PlotinusRedux
Honored Guest
I've seen a number of people using Healing Shield Watch Face Protector on the Rift lenses with a suggested diameter of 43-44 mm, but can't find a recommended size for the Go anywhere.  Has anyone used these on a Go, and if so, what size did you use?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
I just bought the Go today and i had a spare one of these healing shield left from the CV1 use as you get three in the pack,  and it fits the Go great, even with that weird shape it covers all the main bit of the lens with just a tiny tiny tiny bit it can't reach due to the lens shape, bit it is so small a gap it is fine....so assuming you have not grabbed them yet go for the 43mm, perfefct size, 44mm would be too big and overlap onto the plastic, and if you can't get 43, 42mm will do just as well as it still covers almost all the lens.
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
I just bought the Go today and i had a spare one of these healing shield left from the CV1 use as you get three in the pack,  and it fits the Go great, even with that weird shape it covers all the main bit of the lens with just a tiny tiny tiny bit it can't reach due to the lens shape, bit it is so small a gap it is fine....so assuming you have not grabbed them yet go for the 43mm, perfefct size, 44mm would be too big and overlap onto the plastic, and if you can't get 43, 42mm will do just as well as it still covers almost all the lens.
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.