cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot to touch?.

Skipper847
Protege
Hi ive just set up my oculus go and only been on it 10 minutes and notice it was hot and touching the front of it very hot too. Should it get hot and when touching the front it almost too hot to touch?. Thanks.
26 REPLIES 26

Techy111
MVP
MVP
It should be warm and not to hot to touch mate, where did you get it from ? I'd ask for a replacement and test another set.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Skipper847
Protege
amazon. Just turned it off and will see again later.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yeah Amazon will be good for a return and replacement. Give it another try as it may just be "bedding in" let us know.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Skipper847
Protege
Will do thank you.

Skipper847
Protege
😞 its going back any way its got a red dead pixel on the left screen and still gets hot to touch.  

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ok mate let us know if the replacements behaves itself 🙂

Skipper847
Protege
Will do. The dead pixel only comes at certain points and on bright colours. The heat worries me but ive never had the over heating message.

Skipper847
Protege
Also the wrist band on the controller wasn't attached is that normal?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Hmmm was it all wrapped as new or maybe it was already a customer return ????