cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot to touch?.

Skipper847
Protege
Hi ive just set up my oculus go and only been on it 10 minutes and notice it was hot and touching the front of it very hot too. Should it get hot and when touching the front it almost too hot to touch?. Thanks.
26 REPLIES 26

Skipper847
Protege
New in stock and sold by amazon. PRIME too. 😞

Skipper847
Protege
I will put all this down in the return comments. 

Skipper847
Protege
Hi. Just a quick question if any one knows. Its first time using amazon refund (replacement) in 10 years. I picked Hermis delivery options and not too sure how to send the original back. Will a driver pick it up or do I have to send the original back by post?.

Skipper847
Protege
Edit. One says we will collect next business working day but the other say I should return it by 19th august.  

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Take the collection option  😄 my Hermes are shite. Make sure you get their tracking number 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Skipper847
Protege

Techy111 said:

Take the collection option  😄 my Hermes are shite. Make sure you get their tracking number 😉

Thanks but gone with Hermes option and got an email back from amazon saying delivery for this Sunday. Still not sure how to send the one I have now back. I will wait to Sunday and find out lol.Ive got until the 19th of August so long return date.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Check around you. Some local stores like morrisons and some smaller retailers have a drop off option for returns 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also the wrist band on the controller wasn't attached is that normal?

I believe that's normal, mine was the same. The lanyard is separate and the instruction booklet has details of how to attach it to the controller. This is probably due to the lanyard going through a hole in the battery cover.

Skipper847
Protege

Also the wrist band on the controller wasn't attached is that normal?

I believe that's normal, mine was the same. The lanyard is separate and the instruction booklet has details of how to attach it to the controller. This is probably due to the lanyard going through a hole in the battery cover.

Thanks. Ive just received my replacement today which was very fast though the delivery driver didn't want my old one so will see if another comes tomorrow to collect it. I still had a dead pixel though on the left lens. If it gets that hot to touch again I will send it back and ask for a refund as I do not trust how hot it gets especially when your wearing it on your face. you cant feel the heat threw it only to touch but you couldn't hold it for long at all be for you had to take your hand away. 

Also any one else's straps smell of chemicals as my last one did and this is even smellier.  

Techy111
MVP
MVP
If it's an Amazon replacement they will have sent an email with a return label to print and return. Just arrange a collection.