cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kiosk mode - any progress?

MOD_atUniSA
Honored Guest
Hi everyone! I am looking for a kiosk mode solution for Oculus Go for a museum exhibition that I have coming up. I have tried out VR Sync, which was good for looping the video but didn't lock down, and also Oculus Go Kiosk Mode which seemed to not work at all? All of the discussion I have read on here seems to be about 8-9 months old, so I was hoping that there had been some progress since then that I can take advantage of 🙂 

Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3

Patrick212
Honored Guest
Try Scalefusion Kiosk Solution

VR-House
Explorer
Hi there! 
You could look into the EZ360 VR Player. We have a VR Sync solution and also have functionalities built-in so the content starts automatically as soon as somebody puts on the VR headset. Combine this with setting up the sleeping settings of the Oculus Go right and you practically have a kiosk-mode solution: . EZ360 also supports Oculus Go Kiosk Mode, but that way also has its downsides. 

VR-House
Explorer
Hi there! 
You could look into the EZ360 VR Player. We have a VR Sync solution and also have functionalities built-in so the content starts automatically as soon as somebody puts on the VR headset. Combine this with setting up the sleeping settings of the Oculus Go right and you practically have a kiosk-mode solution: https://ez-360.com/knowledge-base/adjust-sleep-mode-oculus-go/. EZ360 also supports Oculus Go Kiosk Mode, but that way also has its downsides.