cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnetic Charging Cables

jg24blr
Honored Guest
I am looking for Magnetic Charging cables. Confused on getting Micro USB Magnetic cables or USB B ? Can anyone help ?

2 REPLIES 2

eevvan
Honored Guest
You can find them on Google. Many online stores are selling, and review articles can help you choose the right magnetic cable for you. I have Wsken and LSGAE cables, and they successfully keep my phone charged after the charging port wears out.

McNutts
Adventurer
I got the ones below and I love them. I leave the two lightning ends in my iPad and iPhone, the two USB mini's in my Oculus Go and a PS4 controller, one of the USB-C connectors in my Oculus Quest. These cables let me replace many cables with one by my computer and one in my bedroom. I am actually going to order another pair next week when I get back from visiting family so I can have a cable in my car and in at work, when ever I go back to work and stop working at home.

One of the nice things about these cables is that they can transfer data too. A lot of the magnetic cables can only do power. They only do USB 2.0 (480Mbs) but it's better than nothing. I'm also going to buy a few more USB mini ends for the various battery packs I have for my Quest and Go.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YXZ5J2M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ryzen 7 5800X | 3090FE | 32GB@3600MHz | Rift S | 128GB Quest1 | 256GB Quest2 | 64GB Go | PSVR | Index