cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus go microphone is not working

mrhost
Honored Guest
My Oculus go microphone is not working what do I have to do to get my microphone working.  I have checked the microphone settings and they’re wide open 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gotgalf
Expert Protege
Try activating and deactivating the developer mode several times (and restarting in between). This worked for me, but it might as well have been a coincidence.
For checking the microphone: Altspace has a microphone level indicator.
Quick workaround: Use a USB headset, or a USB soundcard with a USB OTG adapter.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

mrhost
Honored Guest
My oculus go microphone has quit working. I have checked the microphone gain and the mute button all are on 

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is just a guess but is it possible that you have something plugged into the audio connector like wired headphones that don't have microphone support? I think I read somewhere that the audio connector supports an external microphone and if this isn't supported by your headphones it might short out the internal microphone.

gotgalf
Expert Protege
Try activating and deactivating the developer mode several times (and restarting in between). This worked for me, but it might as well have been a coincidence.
For checking the microphone: Altspace has a microphone level indicator.
Quick workaround: Use a USB headset, or a USB soundcard with a USB OTG adapter.

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's quite a design flaw if true.  I was using external headphone when my mic but the bullet a few days ago.  Some social apps auto mute you if you don't use headphones such as Altspace, which I use.  I've also read you don't need headphones with the Go as it doesn't interfere/ghost.

naicovr
Honored Guest
you have to give permission for the app to use Mic, for that
->go to settings and switch on the microphone option
->then go to device->permission and select the app then grant access to microphone option.(for example: youtube).
its worked for me.

Katana56
Honored Guest

DO ALL OF YOU HEAR PEOPLE BUT JUST CANNOT TALK?

i CAN HEAR BUT NO ONE CAN HEAR ME