cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contoller and my Go aren't speaking to each other.

dawn_lawson_5
Honored Guest
Any ideas what to do about this? I changed the batteries. Keeps saying "Can't find controller". Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
 Please don't laugh but you may want to first check that your controller battery is installed correctly.  When you put a battery in and press your touch pad you should see a little white light at the front of the touchpad.  Also, when you startup your headset and you get your home screen you usually need to press the oculus button for it to recognise it.

Otherwise, maybe use your Oculus phone app and check the settings to see if it sees your headset and controller.  You may need to add a controller to pair it up again.  Sorry, all I can think of right now.  If all else fails contact Oculus Support.  Good luck
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

dawn_lawson_5
Honored Guest

TomCgcmfc said:

Please don't laugh but you may want to first check that your controller battery is installed correctly.  When you put a battery in and press your touch pad you should see a little white light at the front of the touchpad.  Also, when you startup your headset and you get your home screen you usually need to press the oculus button for it to recognise it.

Otherwise, maybe use your Oculus phone app and check the settings to see if it sees your headset and controller.  You may need to add a controller to pair it up again.  Sorry, all I can think of right now.  If all else fails contact Oculus Support.  Good luck

Thank you!!! Got the little white light, used to work, now it doesn't. I'll go through the set-up again. Thanks!

Doubird
Explorer
it happened to me last week. Here is how to fix it: You must press the Home and Back buttons at the same time for a few seconds and it will Pair the controller. It should work.