cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCULUS GO FIRMWARE UPDATE 3.49

Jimbob2bob
Protege
Hi, I'd thought I'd remind people that Oculus have updated the Go firmware to 3.49 which fixes the chromatic aberration and adds a few settings.  Please check out RaMarcus on youtube for further details.

14 REPLIES 14

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks for sharing.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
I just got this together with an update to v12.0 on my iphone.  My iphone update info said I can now cast my Go to my iphone.  How do I do this?  thanks.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

beezer420
Explorer

TomCgcmfc said:

I just got this together with an update to v12.0 on my iphone.  My iphone update info said I can now cast my Go to my iphone.  How do I do this?  thanks.

beezer420
Explorer
Yes please do tell us how to stream to our phones, particularly iPhone. 

Thanks

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Sounds like it was a premature Oculus ejaculation.  Probably will come out soon, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Jimbob2bob
Protege

beezer420 said:

TomCgcmfc said:

I should imagine it's the same as it is for us android users. 
You need to log into your Oculus App,  enable bluetooth and pair with the Oculus Go, it should download the software update via the bluetooth. 
The App needs to be connected to the internet to download the firmware update. 

LZoltowski
Champion
Howly cow! The new Chromatic Aberration correction is amazing! SUCH a big difference, well done to the software team!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

beezer420
Explorer
I jus let my GO sit idle for an hour or so, and the firmware did update as described in a reddit. 

Jimbob, the app on the phone is a different entity for updates entirely. But all is well now. 

Now to to try to stream to my phone as per the description in the Oculus Go app details described in the App Store.

MichaelScherf
Honored Guest

beezer420 said:

Now to to try to stream to my phone as per the description in the Oculus Go app details described in the App Store.

Can't find this description. How can I cast the screen of my Oculus to the iPhone App?