cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus App auch für Pc erhältlich

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mir ist mein Handy kaputt gegangen und kann nun meine Oculus Go nicht mehr mit dem Handy verbinden gibt es die app auch für den Pc ???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
No, you need an approved smartphone.  There is no PC app that you can use with Go.  I had to use Google translate so I'm not 100% sure I understood your question.  This is an English based forum.  You probably could contact Oculus Support and ask them as well.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
No, you need an approved smartphone.  There is no PC app that you can use with Go.  I had to use Google translate so I'm not 100% sure I understood your question.  This is an English based forum.  You probably could contact Oculus Support and ask them as well.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers