cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go memory useage

anywhereanytime
Honored Guest
I read there is no file explorer app to understand how much free/used memory is available. I bought the 32 GB model - how much should be free?
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd like to know this also.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup I asked this in another post as well. Hopefully they will add this in a future update.

cybereality
Grand Champion
There is a notification when you are getting low on storage. However, we are looking at ways to display available storage in the interface so this is more user-friendly.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TehEpikDewd
Honored Guest
If you download the Jurassic Park app it shows how much storage you have left. Not the most elegant solution but it works.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you download the Jurassic Park app it shows how much storage you have left. Not the most elegant solution but it works.

Really?!  Good to know thank you!

rsilvers
Explorer
You can plug into computer with Android File Transfer and it will tell you. My 32 GB model seemed to come with 23 GB free. I filled it in 24 hours of use and need a 64 GB model now. I planned to stream everything because I have unlimited data now on my iPhone + WiFi of course, but I have found reasons to store videos on the device.

burning_airline
Expert Protege

Too funny.  What if you don't have room to download the Jurassic Park app?

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's why I still use my gear vr with s9, sd support and heaps of room for videos, 5x more memory than even the 64gb, if I want to see movies use my gear vr, miles superior due to memory expansion