cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go not pairing with phone anymore

guitargirl78
Level 2

I bought my Oculus Go back in 2018 and been using it for sometime now. Suddenly today when I turned it on, it was stuck with showing the 3 dots. I did a factory reset on the headset. Uninstalled and reinstalled the oculus app on my phone, I restarted both headset and phone multiple times. After I log into the oculus app on the phone and tried to add a new device, it detects the oculus go serial number but it is no longer able to pair with the oculus headset on Bluetooth. I have tried multiple times now to restart and reconnect over Bluetooth. Wifi is also enabler on my phone.  Both phone and headset are fully charged. Now I do not know what to do anymore to get the headset working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It was not a problem with wifi network as it did not even get to the step of setting up wifi. Phone and headset need to pair on Bluetooth first, which was not working. 

I finally resolved this issue by doing another hard factory reset on the headset but this time by pressing the power and the -volume button. After that the setup went by fine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
Level 15

Maybe make sure your Go and Phone are on exactly the same network (both either 2.4 or 5Ghz).  You should be able to pair w/bluetooth.  Maybe try again and see if you are prompted to enter a code or something.  Sorry, all I can think of.  Good luck mate.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro

It was not a problem with wifi network as it did not even get to the step of setting up wifi. Phone and headset need to pair on Bluetooth first, which was not working. 

I finally resolved this issue by doing another hard factory reset on the headset but this time by pressing the power and the -volume button. After that the setup went by fine.

View solution in original post