cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC connectivity stopped working

jeremyseanbell
Honored Guest

I used to be able to connect my Oculus Go to my computer, and it would appear on the Windows desktop as a storage device, and I could transfer files to and from it like a flash drive.  Then one day it suddenly stopped letting me do that.  Now, the headset shows that it's charging, but other than that, nothing happens when I connect it to my PC.  I have repeatedly gone through the troubleshooting page, and the only thing I couldn't rule out was the "use the included USB cable" thing.  This strikes me as very unhelpful advice, as I don't know anyone who memorizes where all their different USB cables came from.  So I just went through every USB micro-B cable I had, and none of them worked.  I dunno -- maybe I lost the one that came with the headset.  If they would just explain what's special about their cable, I could buy a replacement.  Then at least I could rule out the possibility that it's the cable.

Little help?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Jeremy, sorry to hear this issue is persisting. We'd like to look into it further with you! Can you please click here to submit a ticket? Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!