cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a cable to mirror the Go to another monitor?

cmeier1
Honored Guest
I know it defeats the purpose but without any insight on a recent update in the mirroring capabilities, utilizing an HDMI plugin may be my best bet right now. Firstly, does anyone know if this would work? If so, do you have recommendations? 

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
No, that is not supported.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

LZoltowski
Champion
You can, in a way, unofficially and using a sideloaded app via the USB cable, however, do this at your own risk and some adb knowledge is required. 

You will need to plug in into a PC obviously .. and then that to your TV for example.

If you follow those instructions you do so at your own risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiC-GYvPAig
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
Right. I should have said it's not officially supported at the moment. The trick in the video above might work for you. Also, you can Facebook Live stream to a private post on your Facebook wall and then open Facebook on your computer (I think there is about 1 second delay, but may be good enough).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV