cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can i do with Oculus Go without a Controller

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a Oculus Go headset, that i factory reset, but can't complete the setup process,

and i haven't got the remote (destroyed by battery corrosion),

is there any thing i can do with that headset?

any idea would be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Impossible to setup without a working controller.  Maybe try eBay for a replacement.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

cha4200
Honored Guest

Same problem need help

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Impossible to setup without a working controller.  Maybe try eBay for a replacement.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

I'm aware I can just buy another one I'm asking if there is a way without obviously just going and buying a new setup or controller 

@cha4200 wrote:

I'm aware I can just buy another one I'm asking if there is a way without obviously just going and buying a new setup or controller 

Already answered this = no way to setup a Go without a working Go controller.  I hope that's clear enough mate.  Cheers.

ixlagor
Honored Guest

You might be able to plug in a Microsoft Xbox One , Nintendo Switch or Sony PS4 controller via their USB cable into the Go's USB . I say this because , as far as I remember the Go is OSG compatible. Good luck !

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?