cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the most unusual place/situation you used the GO?

flibberflops
Level 5
I've used the GO on the toilet, in bed and even broke skin once (after walking into a cupboard while trying to get to the kitchen without taking it off). However, it was while I was waiting to see the Doctor (while simultaneously in another reality) that it dawned on me that the GO's portability must mean that its ended up in some wired and unusal situations out there?  In fact when the Doctor later told me that he wanted a full range of tests inc Blood, Urine, Stool and Semen it did cross my mind that I could just hand him my GO and let him swab it for the results  :*:

Anyway I digress... So Whats the most unusual place/situation you used the GO?

6 REPLIES 6

chettawan
Level 5
I use it in a coffee shop full of customers. Who care, I don't see them lol

LZoltowski
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
A 5 hour flight to the Canary Islands, the flight crew was both intrigued and annoyed. 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

TopTex
Level 3
I use mine on the train to and from work. Not sure if I get weird looks since I can't see anyone. Watching Netflix while on the train is really cool, you feel like you are in some weird cinema that shakes around a bit. Only issue is that it seems like any time the train hits a bit of a curve, the screen becomes de-centered and has to be reset. 

Osoroshii
Level 3
I have a 3.5-hour flight to Texas this coming Monday. I plan to use it to watch some 3D movies i have loaded onto it.

DocFierro
Level 2

TopTex said:

I use mine on the train to and from work. Not sure if I get weird looks since I can't see anyone. Watching Netflix while on the train is really cool, you feel like you are in some weird cinema that shakes around a bit. Only issue is that it seems like any time the train hits a bit of a curve, the screen becomes de-centered and has to be reset. 

I think theres a travel mode that will re-center the screen for you, somewhere. I used it in one of my apps - can't remember which

LZoltowski
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

TopTex said:

If you use the void theatre, there is a travel mode that should prevent this.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂