cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I use one controller on two different oculus go on the same account to control the same app.

firstlightsocia
Honored Guest
I want to use it to help people with dementia navigate through the app they are viewing as they often aren't able to use the controller correctly. I would use the controller for them. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kojack
MVP
MVP
The Go controller is paired to only a single headset at a time.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

blakesterrico
Honored Guest
 If you’re talking about using a controller from one oculus go to a different oculus go then yes you could just pair the other controller to a different headset. If you’re talking about controlling two heads at once that might be a challenge It’s probably possible however I haven’t seen anybody do it myself and I don’t know if there’s any programs out there that I’ve already been made to do so.

kojack
MVP
MVP
The Go controller is paired to only a single headset at a time.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2