Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.1.2 Release Notes!

MattHickman
Rising Star
Hey all, 

V1.1.2 is live now.

Just a small update this time to fix some little bugs that have been... well bugging you all. 

Medium App Bug fixes:

• Fixes to the #Xanadu error frequently encountered importing OBJs.

• Meshes with quads can be successfully imported.

• Meshes with missing normals can be successfully imported.

• Fix for a bug that caused particle effects from tools to persist in recordings.

• Collections of Stamps and Ref Images imported from a folder should now import without error.

• All supported image file types now also support all of their extensions e.g. JPEG/JPG, without error.

Oculus.com/Medium improvements:

• New looks for view asset page.

12 REPLIES 12

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Haha! That JPEG/JPG thing has been driving me mental, never got round to figuring out that's what it was tho  😮

Anonymous
Not applicable

P3nT4gR4m said:

Haha! That JPEG/JPG thing has been driving me mental, never got round to figuring out that's what it was tho  😮

well that answers that question for me too! All i figured out was if I run them through photoshop it would work, doh!  😄

MattHickman
Rising Star
Haha yeah that was our reaction as well.
QA: "it's just the extension...  :|" 
Engineer: *sigh* *5 min later* "it's fixed"

Martinity
Heroic Explorer
Great job guys, I can import stamps from zbrush now. Now I just wish the res was a bit higher :smile: Can you tell us at what polycount it's capped atm?

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Have you guys fixed the scaling glitch or did I just imagine that?

MattHickman
Rising Star

P3nT4gR4m said:

Have you guys fixed the scaling glitch or did I just imagine that?

scaling glitch? 

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@MattHickman Maybe zooming glitch is better description? Like when you grip zoom the sculpt all the way up, it pings you into the middle of worldspace and you cant scroll around, kinda thing?

MattHickman
Rising Star

P3nT4gR4m said:

Like when you grip zoom the sculpt all the way up, it pings you into the middle of worldspace and you cant scroll around, kinda thing?

Ohhhh, yeah, that one is tough, it was actually a fix for a problem with the bounding boxes finding and launching your sculpt outside of the area you could interact with. We've tried some more elegant solutions but it's a tough one. On our radar, but no obvious fixes at the moment. 😞

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@MattHickman  Dude, I just checked again and it's not happening anymore. Wos happened? The code fairies pay you guys a visit?