cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload sculpt to Facebook

Rikheart
Honored Guest
Hey everyone, so I started working with Medium and loved it so far. I made something simple and uploaded it on FB with no problem. The second time around I decide to dedicate time on my work and when I upload it, it doesnt work. It says its uploading to Fb and it says it did but it really didnt. The only thing that happens is that the Oculus\Software\Software\oculus-oculus-medium-retail\bin folder opens up. I restarted, reinstalled and still get the same issue even with a model I already uploaded to Fb. Any tips would be appreciated... thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Hey @Rikheart, weird that your bin folder opens up. Do you mean this opens up on your in-Medium asset browser, or your file directory? 

I just tried this and it worked for me... Can you double check that you have internet going? 

If you do have internet, perhaps can you send your logs from C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Oculus\Medium\log? 

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
@Rikheart! I just got this! My bin folder opened super randomly, and I got a notification that my sculpt was posted, but it wasn't. Thanks for the heads up! 

PS: Can you still send me your logs? 

Rikheart
Honored Guest
@jessicazeta  Hi and thanks for replying. I dont know if this is what you mean but here is the log after "uploading" to FB. (The facebooktempasset appears because I was trying again)  And yes, it opens the file directory... If you need anymore information, please let me know and thanks for the help! 
uy8nuli2gakx.png

Rikheart
Honored Guest
I also tried uploading to web as you can see on the bottom of the log and that worked fine. 

https://www.oculus.com/medium/sculpts/1500673466744386/

but when I upload to FB (this or any file, even the ones that come preinstalled Medium) it just doesnt work. 

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Thanks for the info @Rikheart. We're checking out this bug.