cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crashes during update notifications

Anonymous
Not applicable
This has happened several times in the last few days, usually while running windows media player in the background.
Sound will buzz/music stops (audio cue?), and the computer locks up entirely or manages to recover.
In cases where it recovers, there will be a disconnect message, and almost always an install (update) notification that wasn't there previously.
154kaci8a7f2.jpg
Sometimes a sensor message will happen instead.
Anyone else having this issue?
I'm very close to installing all my non-art apps, just to limit the background noise. 
Would really like it if Oculus home, uploads, unnecessary notifications could be disabled completely while running medium.

Edit: In this instance I don't see how a disconnect was even possible, since the headset was sitting on the floor while I was waiting for an operation to complete.
2 REPLIES 2

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Hm, very weird. You should probably contact Oculus support, or maybe try an uninstall/reinstall

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hm, very weird. You should probably contact Oculus support, or maybe try an uninstall/reinstall

Ya, not sure.  I think it might have been my audio drivers, been stable today, after I installed a new headset. 
Thanks