cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green flashing in movie exports

charliemakescar
Expert Protege
I recorded some vids in Medium and imported them in After Effects. For some reason I get random green flashes, does anyone else have this issue?
10 REPLIES 10

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Weird. Can you post so we can see? My first thought is that you're running out of graphical memory while recording video (a memory intensive operation) and so you're getting some corruption

abydosan
Protege
I don't want to open a new topic, but I have this problem, when I want to take a photo in Medium
vr8p215ii7vk.pngjnyyb60wlcqu.png

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
@abydosan Whoa!! I've never seen this before. Can you link this sculpt and note down your GPU/CPU? Posting a pic procured through screen grab would also be helpful to provide comparison... 

abydosan
Protege
@jessicazeta The sculp is doesn't matter. The 2.2 did not solve the problem 😞 I recorded a video -> https://youtu.be/-OPTsm43vVIl4bghiaus5nu.png 

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Oh man, that's so weird. @davidfarrell, any thoughts to what this could entail? 

It almost looks like your Guardian set up is super small, and your constantly hitting it. Maybe try turning your Guardian off? 

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Hey @abydosan, Does this only happen when you import into AfterEffects, or do your videos out of the Medium/Videos folder look like this out of the box? 

abydosan
Protege
@jessicazeta Thank you. No, this is the raw photo and video from the app. 49jijzl9et43.jpg61q7ddku403v.jpg

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Yikes. Okay, we're on it.

ernestw3
Protege
@davidfarrell I am able to get a 100 repro for this issue for both photos and video playback when running Medium on AMD RX 580 GPUs. Here is another example screenshot from one of our test machines.
y2romqb2uwqx.png